Wondering how you can Root Android 2.3.6? There are actually different methods to do the modification and these various processes usually provide different outcomes depending on how you perform the steps to Root Android 2.3.6 and what guide you follow.
One thing that you can be sure of when you do the modification is that you will never miss out everything that your device is capable of.
How To Root Android 2.3.6
- You may start by installing a backup software program to make a copy of the files and applications on your phone.
- Continue by turning off your device and hold the trackball down while you press the power button to boot it.
- Connect your device to your PC using a USB cable and make sure that your phone is detected.
- You will know if the bootloader is unlocked when you see a small open lock icon at the bottom part of the screen.
- Boot into the recovery image by going to the fastboot menu.
- Disconnect and reconnect your device and run the command below:
platform-tools/fastboot flash recovery /path/to/recovery-RA-passion-v2.2.1.img.
- Go to the fastboot menu and then click on the Bootloader option.
- When you are at the bootloader menu just simply select the Recovery option.
- The Bootloader unlock have already deleted your data so what you can do is make a backu by simply choosing the “Nandroid backup/restore” option.
- Activate your device as a USB filesystem by going back to the main menu and turning on “USB-MS”.
- Get your Nandroid backup out of your SD card and replace it with your superuser utility.
- Disconnect your device from the computer and turn the USB-MS off on your device.
- Go to the main recovery menu and select “Flash zip from sdcard” and then the superuser utility. At this point you will receive some messages that your device is being modified.
- Go to the main menu and reboot. Close the shell and run the su command to see if your phne has already been modified.
If you find the process too lengthy or complex you may use a specialized software utility that will help you Root Android 2.3.6.
Are you tired of simply listening to what others experienced about having a modified phone? Do you want to install the applications now? Visit: Root Software
When you Root Android 2.3.6 you will be guaranteed with the most ideal process of modifying the device. In just a short period of time you will enjoy the benefits of having a modified phone.
Why don’t you take a look at the software program that can quickly and safely enhance your device! Visit: How To Root Android 2.3.6